She graduated with a high degree in French and French Modern Literature, at the Alliance Française, and English at the British Institute. She headed to Angola in 1958 with her husband during the time of the colonial war, she also visited in 1968, for some time, she worked at the Yugoslavian embassy.
Her poem "Barcos" can be found on the CD Poesia de Cabo Verde e Sete Poemas de Sebastião da Gama by Afonso Dias
- Cantico de ferro: Poesia de Intervenção (Edições Petra, 1976).
- Poesia completa: 1954-2004. Imprensa Nacional-Casa da Moeda, 2006. ISBN 978-972-27-1438-9.
- "Literatura : Morreu Yolanda Morazzo".
- Gerald M. Moser, Changing Africa: The First Literary Generation of Independent Cape Verde, 24.
- "Yolanda Morazzo LOPES DA SILVA". Barrosbrito.com. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- Maria M. Ellen, "Across the Atlantic: An Anthology of Cape Verdean Literature," 75.
- "Objectos do quotidiano de Cabo Verde mostram-se em Lisboa na "Casa Fernando Pessoa". A Semana. 25 June 2007.
- Morazzo, Yolanda (1 January 1976). "Cantico de ferro: poesia de intervenção". Edições Petra. Retrieved 13 October 2016 – via Open WorldCat.
|This article about a Cape Verdean writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|