Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yong may refer to:
- Yong (Chinese: 永), Chinese character for "permanence", unique in that the character contains eight strokes common to Chinese characters; see Eight Principles of Yong
- Yong (Chinese: 用), Chinese character for "use" or "function"; in Neo-Confucianism, often associated with Ti ("substance" or "body")
- Yong (Chinese: 雍) or Yongcheng, capital of Qin (state), located in modern Fengxiang County, founded in 677 BCE and moved to Yueyang (櫟陽) in 383 BCE
- Yong, a variant of Yang (surname) (楊/杨)
- Yong (Korean name)
- Korean dragon (yong)
- Yong River, Zhejiang Province, China
- Yong River (Guangxi), Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Yong, Ghana, a community in Tamale Metropolitan District in the Northern Region of Ghana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.