From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yong may refer to:
- Yong (Chinese: 永), Chinese character for "permanence", unique in that the character contains eight strokes common to Chinese characters; see Eight Principles of Yong
- Yong (Chinese: 用), Chinese character for "use" or "function"; in Neo-Confucianism, often associated with Ti ("substance" or "body")
- Yong (Chinese: 雍) or Yongcheng, capital of Qin (state), located in modern Fengxiang County, founded in 677 BCE and moved to Yueyang (櫟陽) in 383 BCE
- Yong, a variant of Yang (surname) (楊/杨)
- Yong (Korean name)
- Korean dragon (yong)
- Yong River in China, Zhejiang Province
- Yong River in China, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
- Yong, a community in Tamale Metropolitan District in the Northern Region of Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.