Aerial panorama of Furong, a Tujia ancient town in Yongshun County
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||3,809.69 km2 (1,470.93 sq mi)|
|Elevation||256 m (840 ft)|
|• Density||110/km2 (290/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the western part of Hunan and the northeastern Xiangxi, the county is bordered to the northeast by Sangzhi County, to the east by Yongding District of Zhangjiajie City, to the southeast by Yuanling County, to the south by Guzhang County, to the southwest by Baojing County, to the west by Longshan County. Yongshun County covers 3,811.7 km2 (1,471.7 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 538,200 and a resident population of 448,500. The county has 12 towns and 11 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Lingxi Town (灵溪镇).
Settlements in Yongshun county include:
- www.xzqh.org (Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Yongshun" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《湘西土家族苗族自治州土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 湘西自治州2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Xiangxi Prefecture People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- about the population of Yongshun County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Yongshun County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年永顺县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): xxgk.ysx.gov.cn or ahmhxc.com
- the divisions of Yongshun County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Yongshun County on November 30, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意永顺县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕113号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|