|Look up Yonkers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yonkers is a city in the state of New York.
Yonkers may also refer to:
- Yonkers High School
- Yonkers (or Yonker), a community in the state of Georgia, 45 miles SE of Macon
- Yonkers (Metro-North station), a Metro-North Railroad station which serves the downtown area of Yonkers, New York.
- "Yonkers" (song), by Tyler, The Creator from Goblin
- Michael Yonkers, an American rock musician from Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
- Terry A. Yonkers, the current United States Assistant Secretary of the Air Force
- Yonkers F.C., an early twentieth century amateur U.S. soccer team.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yonkers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.