West entrance of Yonohommachi Station, August 2007
|Location||2-3-11 Honmachi-Higashi, Chūō-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||JR East|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||14,497 daily|
Yonohommachi Station is served by the Saikyō Line which runs between Ōsaki in Tokyo and Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains continue northward to Kawagoe via the Kawagoe Line and southward to Shin-Kiba via the TWR Rinkai Line. The station is located 20.6 km from Ikebukuro Station. The station identification colour is "flesh".
The station consists of one elevated island platform serving two tracks, with the station building located underneath. The tracks of the Tōhoku Shinkansen also run adjacent to this station, on the west side.
|1||■ Saikyō Line||for Musashi-Urawa, Akabane, Shinjuku, and Ōsaki
Rinkai Line for Shin-Kiba
|2||■ Saikyō Line||for Ōmiya and Kawagoe|
|Commuter Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 30 September 1985.
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 14,497 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Yono Station (on the Keihin-Tohoku Line)
- Saitama Chūō-ku Ward Office
- Yono Post Office
- Saitama Regional Immigration Office
- Saitama Yono High School
- National Route 17
- Yono Park
- Sai-no-Kuni Saitama Arts Theater
- 各駅情報（与野本町駅） [Station Information: Yonohommachi Station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. pp. 15–53. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (20114年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2014)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yonohommachi Station.|
- Yonohommachi Station information (JR East) (Japanese)