West entrance of Yonohommachi Station, August 2007
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Address in Japanese||埼玉県さいたま市中央区本町東2丁目|
|Statistics||13,884 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Yonohommachi Station is served by the Saikyō Line which runs between Ōsaki in Tokyo and Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains continue northward to Kawagoe via the Kawagoe Line and southward to Shin-Kiba via the TWR Rinkai Line. The station is located 20.6 km from Ikebukuro Station. The station identification colour is "flesh".
|1||■ Saikyō Line||for Musashi-Urawa, Akabane, Shinjuku, and Ōsaki
Rinkai Line for Shin-Kiba
|2||■ Saikyō Line||for Ōmiya and Kawagoe|
|Commuter Rapid: no stop|
The station opened on 30 September 1985.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 13,884 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Yono Station (on the Keihin-Tohoku Line)
- Saitama Chūō-ku Ward Office
- Yono Post Office
- Saitama Regional Immigration Office
- Saitama Yono High School
- National Route 17
- Yono Park
- Sai-no-Kuni Saitama Arts Theater
- 各駅情報（与野本町駅） [Station Information: Yonohommachi Station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 15-53. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yonohommachi Station.|
- Yonohommachi Station information (JR East) (Japanese)
- Yonohommachi Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)