Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Yorick Blumenfeld is a writer. He was born in France, the son of Erwin Blumenfeld. In 1941, his family moved to New York City. In 1999, he edited The Naked and the Veiled, a collection of photographs by his father.
- Towards The Millennium: Optimistic visions for Change Chimera Publications.
- Dollars or Democracy: A technological alternative to Capitalism Xlibris[self-published source]
- The Waters of Forgetfulness Quartet
- Jenny, My Diary Penguin
- See-Saw Harcourt Brace
- The Naked and The Veiled Thames and Hudson
- Michael M. Grynbaum (7 June 2004). Blumenfeld's Brave Experiment. The Harvard Crimson. Accessed February 2017.
- Michael Thompson-Noel (2004). Yorick Blumenfeld. The Financial Times.
- Yorick Blumenfeld (editor) (1999). The Naked and the Veiled: The Photographic Nudes of Erwin Blumenfeld. London: Thames & Hudson. ISBN 9780500542309.