York Township, Carroll County, Illinois
Location in Carroll County
Carroll County's location in Illinois
|• Supervisor||Clifford Durward|
|• Total||56.42 sq mi (146.1 km2)|
|• Land||47.51 sq mi (123.1 km2)|
|• Water||8.91 sq mi (23.1 km2) 15.79%|
|Elevation||610 ft (186 m)|
|• Density||36.5/sq mi (14.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61014, 61053, 61074, 61252, 61285|
|GNIS feature ID||0429968|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 56.42 square miles (146.1 km2), of which 47.51 square miles (123.1 km2) (or 84.21%) is land and 8.91 square miles (23.1 km2) (or 15.79%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Argo and Lower York.
- West Carroll Community Unit School District 314
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 71
- State Senate District 36
- "York Township, Carroll County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Savanna Township||Mount Carroll Township|
|Fulton Township, Whiteside County||Ustick Township, Whiteside County||Clyde Township, Whiteside County|