York Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||31.83 sq mi (82.4 km2)|
|• Land||31.27 sq mi (81.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.56 sq mi (1.5 km2) 1.76%|
|Elevation||449 ft (137 m)|
|• Density||17.6/sq mi (6.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0429969|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.83 square miles (82.4 km2), of which 31.27 square miles (81.0 km2) (or 98.24%) is land and 0.56 square miles (1.5 km2) (or 1.76%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Harrison, Hogue, Shawler, Walnut Prairie and York.
- West Union Park
- Hutsonville Community Unit School District 1
- Marshall Community Unit School District 2c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "York Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Anderson Township||Darwin Township||Prairie Creek Township, Vigo County, Indiana|
|Melrose Township||Fairbanks Township, Sullivan County, Indiana|
|Hutsonville Township, Crawford County||Turman Township, Sullivan County, Indiana|