Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||932 ft (284 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||446407|
Yorkville contained a post office between 1845 and 1955.
Yorkville is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Indianapolis: B. F. Bowen and Company, Inc. p. 229.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 356. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
The name is for York Township...
- "Dearborn County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
|This Dearborn County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|