(Redirected from Yorky)
Yorkie may refer to:
- Yorkie (musician) - musician David Palmer (born 1965), a member of the Liverpool-based band Space from 1997 to 2005
- Yorkie, nickname of George Shaw (footballer, born 1886), Australian rules footballer
- Yorkie, a name for someone from York or Yorkshire
Art, entertainment, and media
- Yorkie, a principal character in the Black Mirror episode, "San Junipero"
- Yorkie Mitchell, a character in The Punisher comic series
- PC Tony 'Yorkie' Smith, a character in the British TV drama series The Bill
- Yorkie (chocolate bar)
- Yorkie (Yki), a protein kinase involved in the Hippo signaling pathway, a signaling pathway in cell regulation
- Yorkie, the lion mascot for York City F.C.
- Yorkshire Terrier, a dog breed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yorkie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.