|• Municipality||2,264 km2 (874 sq mi)|
|• Density||44/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central America)|
Yoro, with a population of 25,560 (2020 calculation), is the capital city of the Yoro Department of Honduras and the municipal seat of Yoro Municipality. It is notable for a local event known as Lluvia de Peces, where it is claimed that strong storms make fish fall from the sky.
- Citypopulation.de Population of departments and municipalities in Honduras
- Citypopulation.de Population of cities in Honduras
- de, Chavagnac, X. (1906). Histoire des manufactures françaises de porcelaine. OCLC 771135438.
- Campos, Orsy. "Un pueblo en fiesta" (in Spanish). Revista Hablemos. Archived from the original on February 7, 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- Kirk Semple (July 16, 2017). "Every Year, the Sky 'Rains Fish.' Explanations Vary". New York Times.