Entrance to Yoshidaguchi Station.
|Operated by||JR West|
|Opened||April 28, 1915|
Yoshidaguchi Station (吉田口駅 Yoshidaguchi-eki?) is a JR West Geibi Line station located in Shimokobara, Kōta-chō, Akitakata, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. The station name is derived from being the "entrance" to the former Yoshida-chō.
- 1915-04-28: Yoshidaguchi Station opens
- 1987-04-01: Japan National Railways is privatized, and Yoshidaguchi Station becomes a JR West station
- November 1992: The current station building was completed
Station building and platforms
Yoshidaguchi Station features one raised, island-style platform, capable of handling two lines simultaneously. The station is a multi-purpose meeting building named "Pratt House."
- Yoshida Post Office
- Yoshida Kōri Mountain Castle Ruins, a historical monument, former castle of the daimyō Mōri Motonari
- Akitakata Municipal Kōta Elementary School
- Akitakata Municipal Yoshida Elementary School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Yoshida High School
- Yoshida Police Station
- Akitakata Municipal Offices
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 37 (Hiroshima-Miyoshi Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 212 (Yoshidaguchi Teishajō Route)
All lines are JR West lines.
- (Japanese) JR West