||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Native name||竹内 義和|
February 27, 1955 |
Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Yoshikazu Takeuchi (竹内 義和? Takeuchi Yoshikazu, born February 27, 1955 in Wakayama Prefecture) is a Japanese writer of fan guides and novels, as well as a radio co-host. His work was the basis for the 1997 Satoshi Kon anime film Perfect Blue and a 2002 live-action film titled Perfect Blue: Yume Nara Samete. Takeuchi's book Ultraman Visits the Grave is about a young boy who happens to be a fan of Ultraman. Takeuchi has expressed interest in getting his work translated for an English-speaking audience. Seven Seas Entertainment has optioned the English-language rights to the Perfect Blue novels for Q4 2017 and Q1 2018, respectively. 
- The Encyclopedia of World Monsters (世界の妖怪全百科? Sekai no Yōkai Zen Hyakka) (1982, Shogakukan)
- The History of Toho Special Effects Movies (1983)
- Perfect Blue: Complete Metamorphosis (パーフェクト・ブルー 完全変態? Pāfekuto Burū: Kanzen Hentai) (March 1991)(ISBN 4-89-595022-0)
- Perfect Blue 1998 (パーフェクト・ブルー１９９８? Pāfekuto Burū 1998) (March 1998, Metamor Publishing)(ISBN 4-89-595192-8)
- The Promise of Gachopon (2009)
- Wanting to meet Arashi (2010)
- Ultraman Visits the Grave (November 2011)
- Wong, Brendan. "Profile". KansaiScene. Archived from the original on April 21, 2012.
- "メタモル出版". Metamor Publishing. Retrieved 2015-08-26.
- "竹内義和 出版物｜HOURZ 株式会社アワーズ". Hourz.co.jp. Retrieved 2013-05-25.