Yotún playing for Malmö FF in 2015.
|Full name||Víctor Yoshimar Yotun Flores|
|Date of birth||7 April 1990|
|Place of birth||Callao, Peru|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Left-back / Midfielder|
|2003–2004||Circolo Sp. Italiano|
|2005–2006||Deportivo Real FC|
|2008||→ José Gálvez (loan)||28||(3)|
|2013||→ Vasco da Gama (loan)||23||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 March 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 March 2017
Víctor Yoshimar Yotún Flores (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈbiktoɾ ʝosiˈmar ʝoˈtun ˈflores]; born 7 April 1990 in Callao, Peru) is a Peruvian footballer who currently plays for Malmö FF and the Peru national team, as a left back, left winger, or defensive midfielder.
Yotún first began by playing at the age of 7 in the youth academy Academia Deportiva Cantolao until the age of 12.  Then he joined the youth divisions of Circolo Sportivo Italiano for two seasons. Then the following years he was in the youth divisions of Deportivo Real FC, alongside Manuel Tejada. In 2007 he transferred to one of Peru's biggest clubs, Sporting Cristal, and played in their youth team.
José Gálvez FBC
In January 2008 he was loaned out to José Gálvez FBC for the 2008 Descentralizado season. There Yotún made his professional debut on 5 March 2008 in the Torneo Descentralizado in an away league match against Coronel Bolognesi FC. He entered the match in the 46th minute for Renzo Guevara, and the match finished in a 1–1 draw. Yotún scored his first official goal on 9 March 2008 in a league match at home against Atlético Minero, which resulted in 1–0 win for his club. He played his last game for José Gálvez FBC on 14 December 2008 in the last fixture of the season, which finished in a 2–2 draw at home against Universidad San Martin. He made a total of 28 league appearances and scored 3 goals in his first season in the Descentralizado. This contributed to his club José Gálvez avoiding relegation that season by finishing in 9th place, just 5 points above the relegation zone.
In January 2009 Yotún returned to Sporting Cristal for the 2009 Descentralizado season. He made his official debut for Sporting Cristal on 9 May 2009 in a league match at home against FBC Melgar. Making his debut at the San Martín de Porres Stadium, he entered the match in the 46th minute replacing Yancarlo Casas, and the match finished in a 2–1 win for Melgar.
Yotún played his 100th Descentralizado match for Cristal on 27 May 2012 in Round 15 away to Juan Aurich. He was also handed the captain's armband after Carlos Lobaton's red card in the 61st minute, but his side could not score the equaliser as the match finished in a 1–0 win for Aurich.
In 2011, Yotun's impressive performances for Sporting Cristal convinced the new Peru national team coach Sergio Markarian to call him up for the 2011 edition of Kirin Cup. Against Japan, he made his national team debut substituting Jesus Rabanal in the 62nd minute. Though on 9 September 2013 against Uruguay for the fight for 5th place in the CONMEBOL World Cup Qualification group, Yotun's performance was heavily criticized by Peruvians because of his expulsion from the game, in which many have argued that it had cost Peru's qualification into the tournament.
- As of match played 28 May 2016. Peru score listed first, score column indicates score after each Yotún goal.
|1||15 October 2013||Estadio Nacional de Lima, Lima, Peru||31||Bolivia||1–0||1–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2||28 May 2016||Memorial Stadium, Seattle, United States||53||El Salvador||3–1||3–1||Friendly|
- As of 21 March 2017.
|Vasco da Gama||2013||27[A]||0||4||0||—||31||0|
- As of 28 May 2016.
- Sporting Cristal
- Malmö FF
- "Yoshimar Yotún". svenskfotboll.se (in Swedish). Swedish Football Association. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Yoshimar Yotun – Player Profile" (in Spanish). goaldebronce.blogspot.com. 4 November 2008. Archived from the original on 9 October 2011. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- "Yoshimar Yotún – Player Profile". footballdatabase.eu.
- "Yoshimar Yotún vuole per sé un grande 2011" (in Italian). calciosudamericano.it. 11 January 2011. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- "coronel bolognesi 1–1 jose galvez". footballdatabase.eu. 5 March 2008. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- "jose galvez 1–0 atletico minero". footballdatabase.eu. 9 March 2008. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "jose-galvez 2–2 u—san-martin-de-porres". footballdatabase.eu. 14 December 2008. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "sporting-cristal – melgar". footballdatabase.eu. 9 May 2009. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "Match:Juan Aurich 1-0 Sporting Cristal". footballdatabase.eu. 19 May 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Välkommen till MFF, Yoshimar Yotún". mff.se (in Swedish). Malmö FF. 27 January 2015. Archived from the original on 28 January 2015. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Los palos dijeron no: Perú igualó 0–0 con Japón". Depor.pe. 1 June 2011. Retrieved 10 July 2011.
- Yoshimar Yotún at Soccerway
- "Yoshimar Yotún". soccerway.com. Soccerway. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- "Perú: Raúl Fernández es el "Balón de Oro 2009"" (in Spanish). goal.com/es. 20 December 2009. Archived from the original on 30 November 2011. Retrieved 30 November 2011.