From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||Depends on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
Yoshimi, is a feminine Japanese given name and can also be used as a surname.
- 佳美, meaning "excellent, beautiful"
- 良美, meaning "good, beautiful"
- 好美, meaning "like, beautiful"
- 芳美, meaning "fragrant, beautiful"
- Yoshimi (吉見), a guitarist and composer from the pop rock band Funta
- Yoshimi Ishibashi (石橋義三, born 1949), a Japanese professional race car driver
- Yoshimi Iwasaki (岩崎良美), a Japanese actress and singer
- Jo Yoshimi (吉見 譲, born 1970), Japanese former medley swimmer who competed in the 1996 Summer Olympics
- Yoshimi P-We or Yoshimi Yokota (横田佳美, born 1968), a Japanese musician and drummer of the rock band Boredoms
- Agent Yoshimi, a character from the television series Duck Dodgers
- Yoshimi Akashi (明石 好美), a character from the manga series Zettai Karen Children and its anime adaptions
- Yoshimi, a minor character in the manga and anime series Di Gi Charat
- Yoshimi Sakanaka (阪中 佳実), a character from the Haruhi Suzumiya series
- Yoshimi Satou (佐藤良美), a character from the video game and anime Tsuyokiss
- Yoshimi Yahagi (矢作好美), a character in the novel, film, and manga Battle Royale
- Yoshimi, title character of The Flaming Lips 2002 album, and song of the same name, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
- Yoshimi, Saitama, a town located in Hiki District, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, a 2002 album by The Flaming Lips
- Yoshimi, a software synthesizer for Linux.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|