Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yoshimoto may refer to:
People with the given name
- Imagawa Yoshimoto, one of the leading daimyō (feudal lords) in the Sengoku period Japan
- Nijō Yoshimoto, 14th-century Japanese poet
People with the surname
- Banana Yoshimoto, pen name of Japanese writer Mahoko Yoshimoto
- Hiroki Yoshimoto, Japanese race car driver
- Takaaki Yoshimoto, Japanese poet, literary critic, and philosopher
- Yoshimoto Cube, a polyhedral mechanical puzzle toy invented in 1971
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoshimoto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.