Yoshinari Station in 2005
Todoroki Ōjinchō Yoshinari, Tokushima-shi, Tokushima-ken 771-1153|
|Operated by||JR Shikoku|
|Line(s)||■ Kōtoku Line|
|Distance||68.2 km from Takamatsu|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Tracks||2 + 1 siding|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Disabled access||No - platforms linked by footbridge|
|Opened||1 July 1916|
The station is served by the JR Shikoku Kōtoku Line and is located 68.2 km from the beginning of the line at Takamatsu. Only trains from local services stop at the station. In addition, although Ikenotani is the official start point of the Naruto Line, many of the trains of its local service begin and end at Tokushima. These trains also stop at Yoshinari.
The station consists of two side platforms serving two tracks. The station building is unstaffed and serves only as a waiting room. Access to the opposite platform is by means of a footbridge. A siding runs on the other side of platform 2.
The station was opened by the privately-run Awa Electric Railway (later the Awa Railway) on 1 July 1916. After the Awa Railway was nationalized on 1 July 1933, Japanese Government Railways (JGR) took over control of the station and operated it as part of the Awa Line. On 20 March 1935, the station became part of the Kōtoku Main Line. With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, the station came under the control of JR Shikoku.
- "Shikoku Railway Route Map" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 23 December 2017.
- "吉成" [Yoshinari]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- Kawashima, Ryōzō (2013). 図説: 日本の鉄道 四国・九州ライン 全線・全駅・全配線・第1巻 四国東部エリア [Japan Railways Illustrated. Shikoku and Kyushu. All lines, all stations, all track layouts. Volume 1 Eastern Shikoku] (in Japanese). Kodansha. p. 36, 69. ISBN 9784062951609.
- "Yoshinari Station Timetable" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- "吉成駅" [Yoshinari Station]. shikoku.org.uk. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 650. ISBN 4533029809.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). I. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. pp. 215–216. ISBN 4533029809.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yoshinari Station.|
|This Tokushima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|