Yosif Ayuba during practice
|Full name||Yosif Ayuba|
|Date of birth||30 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Benin|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Defender / midfielder|
|2010||→ Vasalunds IF (loan)||13||(0)|
|2012||→ AFC United (loan)||22||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 January 2016.
Ayuba came from Vasalunds IF to Djurgårdens IF in June 2009 and debuted against Helsingborgs IF on 5 July. He started to play organized football in 2007, when he came to Sweden from Benin. He scored his first goal in Allsvenskan on 28 October away against Helsingborgs IF. In January 2011, Ayuba suffered a blood clot in one of his calves, which put him in rehab for at least six months.
- Riedel, Jonas (24 June 2009). "Yosif Ayuba till Djurgården". DIF.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- Riedel, Fredrik (5 July 2009). "DIF:s chockstart gav tre poäng". DIF.se (in Swedish). Djurgårdens IF Fotboll. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- "Helsingborgs IF 0–2 Djurgården". svenskfotboll.se (in Swedish). Swedish Football Association. 28 October 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2010.
- "DIF-back drabbad av blodpropp". eurosport.se (in Swedish). Eurosport. 21 January 2011. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Johnson, Björn (26 January 2011). "Ayuba borta sex månader". svenskafans.com (in Swedish). Retrieved 6 February 2011.
|This biographical article related to an association football defender from Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|