You're Not Alone (EP)
|You're Not Alone|
|EP by OK Go and Bonerama|
|Released||February 5, 2008|
|Producer||Damian Kulash, Mark Nevers|
|OK Go and Bonerama chronology|
You're Not Alone is an EP by American rock band OK Go and brass funk rock band Bonerama, released on February 5, 2008. It was recorded to raise money for New Orleans musicians displaced in 2005 by Hurricane Katrina, with the proceeds being split between Sweet Home New Orleans and a fund for a new house for New Orleans musician Al "Carnival Time" Johnson, who sings on the last track of the EP. It was only released as a download on Amazon MP3 and the iTunes Store, who have agreed to donate the full sale price to the cause.
The EP was recorded in August 2007 in New Orleans, Bonerama's home city. The first track is a cover of "Rock 'n' Roll Suicide" by David Bowie and the last track a cover of Bob Dylan's "I Shall Be Released", in which Johnson performs the lead vocals. The remaining three are arrangements of songs from OK Go's album Oh No, performed together by OK Go and Bonerama.
- "Rock 'n' Roll Suicide" – 3:19
- "A Million Ways" – 3:52
- "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" – 3:21
- "It's a Disaster" – 3:35
- "I Shall Be Released" – 4:36
- "You're Not Alone at iTunes Today". News. OK Go. February 5, 2008. Archived from the original on February 10, 2008.
- OK Go (February 5, 2008). "You're Not Alone - Digital Booklet". Capitol.
- Marcus, Richard (February 1, 2008). "Music Download Review: OK Go & Bonerama - You're Not Alone - A Benefit For New Orleans". Blogcritics. Eric Olsen. Retrieved February 5, 2008.