|Available in||English, interface available in 60 languages|
|Alexa rank||4,513 (Bible.com)|
YouVersion (also known as Bible.com or the Bible App) is an online and mobile Bible platform published for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and many other operating systems; it also supports a variety of other platforms. According to YouVersion, its Bible App features 1797 Bible versions in 1247 languages, audio Bibles for popular versions, offline capabilities, as well as over 800 Bible Plans on specific topics, portions of the Bible, the entire Bible, and devotionals.
In April 2015, The Bible App became available on the Apple Watch and included functionality for reading the Verse of the Day, viewing trending verses, as well as the ability to jump to your own Verse Images, Bookmarks, and Highlights.
By April 2017, YouVersion had been downloaded over 268 million times. The app had 1492 versions of the Bible, in 1074 languages.
- "The Bible App". YouVersion. Retrieved November 27, 2018.
- Bill Sherman, Lifechurch.tv's Bible app attracts millions of users, tulsaworld.com, USA, January 4, 2011
- Katherine T. Phan, YouVersion Bible App Creator Makes 100 Most Creative People List, christianpost.com, May 31, 2011
- Amy O'Leary, In the Beginning Was the Word; Now the Word Is on an App, USA, nytimes.com, July 26, 2013
- Solomon, Brian (October 8, 2012). "Meet David Green: Hobby Lobby's Biblical Billionaire". Retrieved December 23, 2019.
- Alex Murashako, Bible App 5 Shows YouVersion Still on Track to Engage the World in Scripture, christianpost.com, USA, April 23, 2014
- Suzanne Arpin, YouVersion Upgrades Bible App to Build Community, charismanews.com, USA, April 14, 2014
- Klett, Leah (April 10, 2015). "YouVersion to Release Updated Version of Bible App for Apple Watch". gospelherald.com. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Now Available: The Bible App for Apple Watch | YouVersion". blog.youversion.com. Retrieved August 9, 2016.
- Jean Hopfensperger, God on the go: Bible apps offer mobile inspiration, startribune.com, May 13, 2017
- "Google Assistant can now read Bible passages to fit your mood". VentureBeat. April 1, 2017. Retrieved April 2, 2017.