You Could Look It Up
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You Could Look It Up may refer to:
- "You Could Look it Up", 1941 magazine short story by James Thurber
- "You could/can look it up", mid-20th-century catchphrases of baseball manager Casey Stengel
- You Could Look it Up, 1979 biography of baseball figure Casey Stengel by Maury Allen
- "You Could Look it Up", 2000s column by Steven Goldman on Baseball Prospectus
- You Could Look It Up (2016 book), a book of essays on the history of reference works by Jack Lynch
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title You Could Look It Up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.