|Single by Girls' Generation|
|from the album Lion Heart|
|Released||August 22, 2015|
|Girls' Generation singles chronology|
"You Think" is a song performed by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation. It was released on August 19, 2015 as the third single from the group's fifth studio album Lion Heart by S.M. Entertainment.
"You Think" was described by Jeff Benjamin from Billboard as a hip hop-friendly song featuring trap beats. Meanwhile, Arirang deemed it a "powerful pop dance song". The song's arrangement features high-pitched belts and brassy horns that were described to "create subtle, siren-like tones on the irresistible dance break." Lyrically, the song expresses a woman's warning towards a former male lover, who spreads bad rumors about her after they have broken up. In an interview, Girls' Generation member Seohyun described the song as an opportunity to "demonstrate Girls' Generation's performance and vocal skills properly".
The video has Girls' Generation members portrayed as cool, mature women with the choreography of the song being its main highlight. Jeff Benjamin from Billboard stated, "Staying in line with the top-notch choreography shown in 'Catch Me If You Can,' the video again sees Girls' Generation attempting more intricate routines than they have in years — to must-watch results." The choreography employed several moves including "leg spreads, athletic twirls, sensual hair flips and booty pops" and was choreographed by Kyle Hanagami.
|South Korea (Gaon)||30|
|US World Digital Songs (Billboard)||3|
|South Korea||August 22, 2015||Contemporary hit radio|
- Benjamin, Jeff (August 18, 2015). "Girls' Generation Showcase Their Mature & Sexy Dancer Sides in 'You Think' Video". Billboard. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- "Pops in Seoul－Girls′ Generation(소녀시대) _ (You Think) - MV" (Video upload). ArirangTV on YouTube. Google Inc. August 31, 2015. Retrieved September 1, 2015.
- "Pops in Seoul－Star Track _ Girls′ Generation(소녀시대)" (Video upload). ArirangTV on YouTube. Google Inc. July 26, 2015. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Pops in Seoul－Girls′ Generation(소녀시대) _ interview(인터뷰)" (Video upload). ArirangTV on YouTube. Google Inc. August 31, 2015. Retrieved September 1, 2015.
- Benjamin, Jeff (August 20, 2015). "Girls' Generation's 7 Best Dance Moments". Fuse. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- "소녀시대 'You Think' 'Lion Heart'의 파워풀한 안무 '주목'". JoongAng Ilbo. August 20, 2015. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- "Gaon Digital Chart: August 16–22, 2015" (in Korean). Gaon Music Chart. Archived from the original on August 27, 2015.
- "World Digital Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Archived from the original on August 26, 2015. Retrieved August 26, 2015. (Subscription required (. ))
- "KBS Playlist – August 22, 2015". KBS Radio International. Korean Broadcasting System. August 22, 2015. Archived from the original on May 13, 2016.
- on YouTube