1944/1945 (age 73–74)|
|Alma mater||University of Tehran|
|Known for||Appearances on My 600-lb Life|
Younan Nowzaradan (born 1944/1945), also known as Dr. Now, is an Iranian American general and vascular surgeon, known for appearing on the TLC reality television series My 600-lb Life (2012–present). He has also appeared on Half Ton Teen and World’s Heaviest Man Part II.
- King, Brittany (May 30, 2017). "My 600-Lb. Life Dr. Nowzaradan on Why It's Difficult for Patients to Keep the Weight Off". People. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- "Dr. Now". TLC. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- Levitt, Alice (October 2, 2017). "Dr. Younan Nowzaradan of My 600-lb Life, a Weight-Loss Doctor Who's No Quack". Houstonia. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- Lear, Samantha (May 15, 2018). "Meet Dr. Nowzaradan, the Man Behind All of the 'My 600-Lb Life' Success Stories". In Touch Weekly. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- "Meet Doctor Nowzaradan". Houston Obesity Surgery. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
|This biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|