Young's inequality may refer to:
- Young's inequality for products, bounding the product of two quantities
- Young's convolution inequality, bounding the convolution product of two functions
- Young's inequality for integral operators
- William Henry Young, English mathematician (1863–1942)
- Hausdorff–Young inequality, bounding the coefficient of Fourier series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Young's inequality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.