||This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (March 2012)
Young Loud and Snotty is the first studio album by the American punk band Dead Boys. It was recorded and released in 1977 on Sire Records, produced by Genya Ravan.
All tracks composed by Stiv Bators, Cheetah Chrome & Jimmy Zero (Copyright Omfug Music/Dead Boys Music/Bleu Disque Music-ASCAP); except where indicated
- "Sonic Reducer" (David Thomas, Cheetah Chrome) – 3:05
- "All This and More" – 2:49
- "What Love Is" – 2:08
- "Not Anymore" – 3:38
- "Ain't Nothin' to Do" – 2:25
- "Caught with the Meat in Your Mouth" – 2:06
- "Hey Little Girl" (Bob Gonzales, Don Baskin; Copyright Screen Gems-EMI/Duane Music-BMI) – 3:01 (Recorded live at CBGB)
- "I Need Lunch" – 3:36
- "High Tension Wire" – 3:05
- "Down in Flames" – 2:15
- Medley "Not Anymore/Ain't Nothin' to Do" – 7:15
Note: Discogs and CD linear notes credit most songs to Stiv Bators and Cheetah Chrome. "Sonic Reducer" is credited to Stiv Bators, Cheetah Chrome, David Thomas, Jeff Magnum, Jimmy Zero and Johnny Blitz. "All This and More" is credited solely to Jimmy Zero. "Not Anymore" and "High Tension Wire" are credited to Stiv Bators, Cheetah Chrome and Jimmy Zero. "I Need Lunch" is credited to Stiv Bators and Jimmy Zero.
- Dead Boys
- Ronald Binder - voice on "Down in Flames"
- Arranged by Dead Boys
- Produced by Genya Ravan
- Recorded and engineered by Dave Wittman
- Assistant recording engineer: Jim Galante
- Mixed by Harvey Goldberg
- Mastered by Ted Jensen