From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cover of the July 2012 issue of Young Ace, published by Kadokawa Shoten on June 4, 2012
|First issue||July 4, 2009|
|Website||Official site (Japanese)|
- Akuma no Ikenie (Devil's Sacrifice) by Ayun Tachibana
- Another (novel) by Yukito Ayatsuji
- Bio Booster Armor Guyver by Yoshiki Takaya (ongoing, pulled from Monthly Shōnen Ace)
- Black Rock Shooter: Innocent Soul by Sanami Suzuki
- Blood Lad by Yuuki Kodama (ongoing)
- Boku Dake ga Inai Machi by Kei Sanbe 
- Concrete Revolutio
- Drug & Drop by Clamp (ongoing)
- Echo/Zeon by Koushi Rikudou
- Furekurain by Terio Teri
- Haijin-sama no End Contents by Satoru Matsubayashi
- Hōzuki-san Chi no Aneki by Ran Igarashi
- Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha by Morohe Yoshida
- Isuca by Osamu Takahashi (ongoing)
- Kill La Kill by Ryō Akizuki
- Mirai Nikki Paradox, spin-off from Future Diary featuring an alternate timeline. It lasted five chapters, finishing in February 2010.
- Mōhitsu Hallucination by DISTANCE
- Multiple Personality Detective Psycho by Eiji Ōtsuka and Shou Tajima
- The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan (ongoing)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
- Sugar Dark adapted by Kendi Oiwa original by Enji Arai
- Summer Wars
- The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service by Eiji Ōtsuka and Housui Yamazaki (ongoing)
- Yakumo Hakkai
- "Boku Dake ga Inai Machi vo". manga-news.com (in French). Retrieved November 16, 2014.
- "Concrete Revolutio Anime's 1st English-subtitled Promo Video Introduces Cast". Anime News Network. 3 July 2015. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- "Ran Igarashi's Hōzuki-san Chi no Aneki, Worldgaze Clips Manga Get Live-Action Adaptations". Anime News Network. 2013-09-03. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
|This article about an anime or manga magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.