|This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a page created by a banned or blocked user in violation of his or her ban or block, with no substantial edits by others. See CSD G5.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page, and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message, explaining why you believe this article should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google: web, news.
This page was last edited by Ashenai at 03:36 UTC (0 seconds ago)
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Young Conservatives may refer to:
- Young Conservatives (Czech Republic), the youth wing of the Civic Democratic Party.
- Young Conservatives (Denmark), the youth wing of the Conservative People's Party of Denmark.
- Young Conservatives (Georgia), the youth wing of the Conservative Party of Georgia.
- Young Conservatives (UK), the youth wing of the United Kingdom's Conservative Party until the organisation was replaced in 1998 by Conservative Future.
- Young Conservatives of Texas, the nonpartisan conservative youth organization based in Texas.
- European Young Conservatives, a grouping of conservative and centre-right parties in Europe.
- Young Conservatives (website), the American political website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Young Conservatives.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.