|Type of business||Private Company|
Type of site
|Founded||April 6, 2007(United States and Canada)|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Area served||US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Middle East, North Africa, and South America|
|Founder(s)||R. J. Williams|
|Key people||R. J. Williams, CEO|
Young Hollywood is a privately held multimedia entertainment company founded in Los Angeles, California, by R. J. Williams. The company licenses the “Young Hollywood” trademark domestically and internationally for a range of consumer products and services. In addition, they own a television network and are one of the world's largest producers and distributors of celebrity content in the digital space. Their content has received over 2 billion views.
Young Hollywood is available in over 700 million homes and in 24 languages. YHN is a 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes scheduled programming and a significant video-on-demand library, that is currently available in more than 180 countries. The network creates and delivers original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience.
Young Hollywood originally teamed up exclusively with Apple in the beginning of 2015 to launch the network with exclusive content that could only be found on their Apple TV platform. The channel premiered seven new original half-hour series and programming across multiple platforms including reality, scripted series, animation, and documentaries with a focus on topics such as entertainment, music, sports, fashion, and lifestyle. At the end of 2015, the network expanded to include devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Blu-ray players, and Android tablets and phones.
Young Hollywood content is known for not touching gossip and being anti-paparazzi. Their website, YoungHollywood.com, officially launched in 2007 and reached 3 million unique visitors per month. YH grew their audience further by creating a street team of fan ambassadors that promote Young Hollywood to their friends and fans  Their distribution network extended the reach upwards of 100 million viewers.
Young Hollywood has been compared to MTV, in that they both offer a full 360 degree approach to reach millennials. They both create original content, have a built in distribution network with a significant marketing arm to get eyeballs on their content, and have direct relationships with advertisers.
Young Hollywood teamed up with Google for their channel initiative to launch "The Young Hollywood Network" (YHN) in January 2012 on YouTube. Other brands included in the initiative included WWE and The Wall Street Journal The Young Hollywood channel on YouTube is ranked #12 on the "Top YouTube Original Channels of All-Time" list that is compiled by AdAge magazine.
Young Hollywood created the first live streamed hit show on Tik Tok's live.ly platform which has a user base of over 95 million. The premiere episode of Young Hollywood's series had nearly 600,000 live viewers. Other notable Live.ly users include Mark Cuban and Time inc.
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Four Seasons Hotel
In April 2010, Young Hollywood formed a strategic partnership with the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills to build a fiber-optic enabled, high-definition broadcast studio within the hotel property, from where it conducts scheduled celebrity interviews on a daily basis. In August 2011, the partnership was expanded to include the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel, with the launch of The Young Hollywood Salad.
Young Hollywood formed an exclusive international content distribution deal with Fremantle Media. The first two series under the agreement have sold to over 30 International territories  . YH content can be found on RTL Group in Germany, Middle East Broadcasting Center in the Middle East, M-Net in South Africa and the Lifestyle Network in the Philippines.
- Techcrunch Crunchbase – CrunchBase, 22 May 2010
- Young Hollywood Momentum Plan New Digital Channel– Broadcasting and Cable, 15 July 2012
-  – Entertainment Weekly, 24 March 2015
-  – The Hollywood Reporter, 24 November 2015
- Hollywood Introduces Long-Form, OTT Network ‘Young Hollywood TV’ – Tubefilter, 24th October 2014
- Young Hollywood Founder R.J. Williams Talks Staying Ahead of the Digital Game- The Wrap, 31 May 2013
- Inside the Suite Life of Young Hollywood – Tubefilter, 15 September 2010
- Musical.ly Lively App Nears 500,000 downloads Already Has First Live Streamed Hit Show – Variety, 28 June 2016
- Young Hollywood Builds Studio: Video site pacts with Hulu, Yahoo and TV Guide – Variety, 16 April 2010
- Can Young Hollywood Be The Next MTV? – Fortune Magazine, 20 June 2016
- Meet The creators of YouTube Channels videos -Wall Street Journal, 31 October 2011
- Will YouTube's Hollywood Experiment Pay Off? – The Hollywood Reporter, 31 October 2011
- Top YouTube Original channels of all time – Adage, 15 October 2012
- Mussical.lys new Live Streaming App gets close to 500,000 Installs in First Four Days– Tubefilter, 28 June 2016
- – Jimmy Kimmel Live, 22 June 2012
- Hotel bets on studio to attract Hollywood crowd – Los Angeles Times, 18 June 2010
- A Rare Peek Inside Young Hollywood's Studio, the Inspiration Behind a New Summer Salad – Pop Sugar, 10 August 2011
- "Fremantle Media International and young Hollywood strike exclusive first look deal". Fremantle Media content catalogue. 28 January 2014.
- "Fremantle International extends deal with Young Hollywood". The Hollywood Reporter. 28 January 2014.