|Birth name||Richard Frierson|
|Born||1978 (age 40–41)|
|Origin||New York City, United States|
|Genres||R&B, Hip Hop|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, Record Producer, Singer|
Richard "Younglord" Frierson (born 1978) is an American Grammy-nominated hip hop and R&B record producer. In 2014, Frierson founded The Truth Licensing. A major provider of music for Films, TV shows, and commercial ads.
A native of New York City, he was signed in November 1994, at the age of sixteen, to Puff Daddy's Hitmen Production Team  producing for the label's roster including Mase, The Lox, Faith Evans and 112. He has since produced for outside acts such as Virtue, DMX, Lloyd Banks, Veronica, New Edition and Consequence. Most recently his success was with the Diddy comeback single "Come to Me", which reached Number 9 on The U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Singles Sales co-produced by Yakubu "Jai" Izuagbe also known as Rebel.
Frierson: The Talent Scout
Frierson was also partly responsible for the now infamous producer Ryan Leslie's meeting with P. Diddy after Leslie was given a 30-day contract as a music production intern for Frierson. When the two producers created the Beyoncé Knowles song "Keep Giving Your Love To Me" for the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack, Ryan was asked to meet P. Diddy.
Frierson conceptualized an incubator system for artists, allowing creative space for growth for up and coming artists and producers. Finding such talent such as Terry "MaddScientist" Thomas (a pseudonym inspired by Nicole Scherzinger's single "Supervillain [pl]") and Atozzio, he helped guide and prepare them up to the point where they would be able to sign a publishing deal with EMI Music Publishing.
Identifying and supporting burgeoning artists has been a crucial factor for Frierson. After speaking at lectures at Berklee College of Music, Frierson met Keith Harris, guiding him to LA, where he eventually became Production Partner for Black Eyed Peas' Will I Am, working on two of the last Black Eyed Peas albums, and also working on Estelle's hit single, "American Boy". Chris Henderson, another talent under Frierson's wings, went on to write the hit record "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx, and has written for R&B hit man R. Kelly.
License To Rock
In 2014, Frierson founded The Truth Music Licensing . The Truth controls a catalog of over 5,000 songs and has licensed music to major movie studios, networks, and high-profile brands.
License To Rock is the rebranding of The Truth Music Library. This rebranding consists of a major expansion and a partnership with a high profile music label. These changes put LTR in position to build a massive catalog and become a dominant force in the licensing space. Some of License To Rock's placements have been with Mona Scott's “Love & Hip Hop” franchises, Lee Daniels' “STAR” & “EMPIRE” and commercials for brands including Gatorade, Pepsi, and AT&T. 
- 1997: Puff Daddy - No Way Out
- 1997: Mase - Harlem World
- 1997: Big Pun - You Ain't A Killer
- 1997: Soul In The Hole soundtrack
- 1997: Big Pun - Caribbean Connection
- 1997: The Notorious B.I.G.- Hypnotize
- 1998: Big Pun - Capital Punishment
- 1998: Fat Joe - Don Cartagena
- 1998: Faith Evans - Keep The Faith
- 1998: 112 - Room 112
- 1998: The Lox - Money, Power, Respect
- 1999: Tash - Rap Life
- 1999: Black Rob - I Dare You
- 2000: Lil Kim - The Notorious K.I.M.
- 2000: Big Pun - Yeeeah Baby
- 2000: Big Pun - It's So Hard
- 2000: Girlfight Soundtrack
- 2000: LL Cool J - Leave It On The Floor (Gatorade Commercial)
- 2001: Fat Joe - J.O.S.E.
- 2001: Fat Joe - He's Not Real
- 2002: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 2002: LL Cool J - Big Mama Remix
- 2002: Kool G Rap - The Giancana Story
- 2003: LL Cool J - 10
- 2003: Loon - Loon
- 2003: Beyoncé - Keep Giving Your Love To Me
- 2003: Bad Boys Soundtrack
- 2004: New Edition - One Love
- 2004: Virtue - Nothing But The Hits
- 2004: Pitch Black Law
- 2005: Ginuwine - Back II da Basics
- 2006: Diddy - Press Play
- 2006: Lloyd Banks - Gilmore's
- 2006: Diddy - Come To Me
- 2006: Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple
- 2006: Blowin Up: The Album
- 2007: Consequence - Don't Quit Your Day Job
- 2007: Cheri Dennis - In And Out Of Love
- 2007: Paula DeAnda - Easy
- 2008: Dem Franchise Boyz - Our World, Our Way
- 2009: Notorious (Original Soundtrack)
- "Ryan Leslie website".
- "About — LICENSE 2 ROCK". License To Rock. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- Birchmeier, Jason. "Loon - Loon | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. AllMusic. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Nothing But the Hits - Virtue | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Notorious [Original Soundtrack] - Various Artists | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 28 September 2014.