Youngs can refer to:
- Ben Youngs (b. 1989), English rugby union player
- Elaine Youngs (b. 1970), American beach volleyball player
- Jenny Owen Youngs (b. 1981), American singer-songwriter
- Jim Youngs (b. 1956), American actor who appeared in such films as The Wanderers and Footloose
- John Youngs (c.1598–1672), Puritan minister who founded Southold, New York
- Nick Youngs (b. 1959), former English rugby union footballer
- Richard Youngs (b. 1966), British musician
- Ross Youngs (1897–1927), American Major League Baseball outfielder
- Samuel Youngs (1760–1839), American schoolteacher who served as inspiration for the character Ichabod Crane
- Youngs, California, a former town in El Dorado County
- Youngs Bay, Oregon
- Youngs River, tributary of the Columbia River in northwest Oregon
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Youngs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.