Youngstown City School District
Middle/Junior High Schools
- P. Ross Berry Middle School
- Rayen Early College Middle School (co-located at Chaney High School)
- Volney Rodgers Middle School
- Wilson Middle School
- Harding Elementary
- Kirkmere Elementary
- Martin Luther King Elementary
- Paul C. Bunn Elementary
- Taft Elementary
- William Holmes McGuffey Elementary
- Williamson Elementary
Former High Schools
- Woodrow Wilson High School was shuttered at the end of the 2006–2007 school year with the opening of East High School. The building has been demolished and will be rebuilt and reopened as a district middle school.
- Rayen High School was also shuttered at the end of the 2006–2007 school year with Woodrow Wilson due to re-configuring. The building has since been demolished. A Rayen Middle School had been scheduled to be built on the site of the former high school, but now will not be, as there is not sufficient enrollment for it.
- The original building for East High School was shuttered at the end of the 1997–1998 school year due to declining enrollment. This building has since been demolished and a new East High School opened on the same property in 2007.
- South High School was shuttered at the end of the 1992–1993 school year due to declining enrollment. This building has since been sold and is now a charter school.
- North High School (known as Scienceville High School until 1945) was shuttered at the end of the 1979–1980 school year due to declining enrollment.
All Youngstown public schools require school uniforms.
- Gwin, Harold (May 1, 2007). "Rayen, Wilson students await final proms". Vindy.com. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- "YOUNGSTOWN CITY SCHOOLS UNIFORM DRESS CODE." Youngstown City School District. Retrieved on January 31, 2011.