||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Sahibzada Yousaf Tahir Miana Farooqi|
|Born||Muhammad Yousaf Tahir
Jungle Mai Safoora
|Residence||Abdul Hakeem, Pakistan|
|Education||Fsc , BA , MA(Urdu) , B-Ed , LLB , MA(Arabic/Islamic Studies)|
|Alma mater||Punjab University|
|Occupation||Lawyer , Educationist|
|Known for||Expert of History of Punjab|
|Notable work||Publishing the poetry of Saleh muhammad safoori and Haji muhammad safoori|
|Religion||Sunni Islam (Sufism)|
|Relatives||Mai Safoora , Haji muhammad safoori , Saleh muhammad safoori|
Sahibzada Yousaf Tahir Miana Farooqi or simply Yousaf Tahir is a Punjabi historian of Pakistan, lawyer and educationist by profession, he has published the Punjabi poetic books of Saleh muhammad safoori and Haji muhammad safoori, both are his ancestors.  He is also the present amir of Anjuman Mai Safoorgan. He now lives in Abdul Hakeem, Pakistan. .
Saleh muhammad safoori
Saleh muhammad safoori was the son of Mai Safoora. He had written a poetic collection(anthology) which is present in the form of book Kulliyat-e-Saleh muhammad safoori. This book was published by Yousaf Tahir Miana. Saleh muhammad safoori was a learned man and his first writing made public by Yousaf Tahir was a piece in Persian poetry about Sufi poet Baba Bulleh Shah who had visited Sufi Abdul Hakeem, a senior contemporary of Ali Haider and Mai Safoora. Bulleh Shah`s visit to Hakeem was also mentioned by Khwaja Farid in Maqabeesul Majalis. That Persian Tazkara written by Saleh muhammad safoori is still in manuscript form and it requires more investment than perhaps Yousuf Tahir, the great grandson of Saleh could afford.
Kulliyat-e-Saleh muhammad safoori
- The book gives the complete Introduction of Mai Safoora, Saleh muhammad safoori and Ali Haider(poet)
- The book contains the poetic collection written by Saleh muhammad safoori based the Mythologies of Sassi Punnun and Sohni Mahiwal
- Some of the other chapters of the book present a clear picture of the history of the area and the style of the life of the people and the close relationship between the different religious communities settled in Sidhnai belt of River Ravi.
- Yousuf in this volume includes, the Punjabi works of his ancestor which consist of story of Sassi Punnun, story of Sohni Mahiwal, two si-harfis, two poetic tribute to Sufi Sultan Abdul Hakeem and Jati Abdal, one in memory of his mother Mai Safoora.
Haji muhammad safoori
Haji muhammad safoori was the great-grandson of Mai Safoora. He had written poetry on Punjabi myth Sassi Punnun. His some poems are now the part of B.A book of Punjabi. Students from University of Punjab also do PhD on his poetry. His poetry was discovered and published by Sahibzada Yousaf Tahir.
Hazrat Mai Safoora Qadiriyyah
Publications and Works
- Maulana Ghulam Rasool Meher
- Sassi Punno Sahibzada Haji Muhammad Safoori
- Kulliyat-e-Saleh muhammad safoori
- Yousaf Tahir's adventure about his ancestors became news in Dawn (newspaper) on 23 June 2011 in article Controversy over poet Ali Haider! .
- Faruqi dynasty
- Saleh Muhammad Safoori
- Bilad al-Sham
- Haji Muhammad Safoori
- Mai Safoora
- Mausoleum of Hazrat Mai Safoora Qadiriyya