|Full name||Youssef En-Nesyri|
|Date of birth||1 June 1997|
|Place of birth||Fez, Morocco|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:38, 1 September 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 August 2018
After starting his youth career at Mohammed VI Football Academy, En-Nesyri joined Málaga CF for a fee of €125,000 in 2015. Initially assigned to the Juvenil squad, he made his senior debut for the reserves on 16 April 2016, scoring the last in a 3–1 Tercera División away win against Guadix CF. He netted back-to-back goals in the following three matches against CD Huétor Tájar, River Melilla CF and FC Vilafranca and went on to become an integral player for the reserve side which narrowly missed promotion to Segunda Division B.
On 23 August 2016, after scoring six goals during the pre-season, En-Nesyri agreed to a contract extension until 2020. Three days later he made his professional – and La Liga – debut, coming on as a late substitute for Keko in a 2–2 away draw against RCD Espanyol.
En-Nesyri scored his first professional goal on 21 September 2016, netting the winner in a 2–1 home victory against SD Eibar, after coming on as a substitute for Charles. He contributed with four goals in 25 league appearances during the 2017–18 campaign, as his side suffered relegation.
After representing Morocco at under-20 level, En-Nesyri was called up to the full squad by manager Hervé Renard on 22 August 2016, for friendlies against Albania and São Tomé and Príncipe. He made his debut against the former nine days later, starting in a 0–0 draw at the Loro Boriçi Stadium in Shkodër.He was included in the squad for the 2018 Fifa world cup and scored against Spain in the group stages after coming on as a late substitute.
- Statistics accurate as of match played 20 November 2018.
- Scores and results list Morocco's goal tally first.
|1.||20 January 2017||Stade d'Oyem, Oyem, Gabon||Togo||3–1||3–1||2017 Africa Cup of Nations|
|2.||9 June 2018||A. Le Coq Arena, Tallinn, Estonia||Estonia||3–0||3–1||Friendly|
|3.||25 June 2018||Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad, Russia||Spain||2–1||2–2||2018 FIFA World Cup|
|4.||8 September 2018||Stade Mohammed V, Casablanca, Morocco||Malawi||2–0||3–0||2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
|6.||20 November 2018||Stade Olympique de Radès, Rades, Tunisia||Tunisia||1–0||1–0||Friendly|
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- "En-Nesyri llama a la puerta" [En-Nesyri knocks on the door] (in Spanish). La Opinión de Málaga. 18 July 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "La Academia results". Málaga CF. 17 April 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "El Atl. Malagueño mantiene el pulso al liderato" [Atl. Malagueño keep the pulse to the leadership] (in Spanish). 101TV. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "El Malagueño golea al Ríver Melilla, pero no consigue alcanzar el liderato" [Malagueño thrash Ríver Melilla, but cannot reach leadership] (in Spanish). Diario Sur. 16 May 2016. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "La Rosaleda selló el pase a la siguiente ronda (2–0)" [La Rosaleda went through the following round (2–0)] (in Spanish). Málaga CF. 29 May 2016. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- Gallardo, Antonio (6 September 2016). "Málaga | En-Nesyri: from Málaga B to full international in two months". AS English. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "Málaga CF kicks off 2016/17 pre-season". Málaga CF. 8 July 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "El Málaga CF se estrena en la pretemporada con victoria" [Málaga CF debut in the pre-season with victory]. Málaga CF. 16 July 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "El Málaga blinda a En Nesyri: 20 millones de cláusula" [Málaga tie up En Nesyri: 20 millions of release clause] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 23 August 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "El Espanyol regala un punto al Málaga" [Espanyol give a point to Málaga] (in Spanish). Marca. 26 August 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "En Nesyri se presenta ante el mundo del fútbol" [En Nesyri presents himself to the footballing world] (in Spanish). Marca. 20 September 2016. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "El Leganés confirma la contratación de En-Nesyri por cinco temporadas" [Leganés confirm the signing of En-Nesyri for five seasons] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 17 August 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "En-Nesyri, called-up to Morocco's national team". Málaga CF. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- Youssef En-Nesyri at National-Football-Teams.com
- Málaga profile (in Spanish)
- Youssef En-Nesyri at BDFutbol
- Youssef En-Nesyri at Soccerway
- Youssef En-Nesyri at La Preferente (in Spanish)
|This biographical article related to Moroccan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|