|Full name||Youssef Rabeh|
|Date of birth||13 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Rabat, Morocco|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 June 2015.
He is born in the capital of the Morocco Rabat and started his career in local team FUS de Rabat. In 2005 Rabeh signed for one year with Al-Ahli (Jeddah) from Saudi Arabia. In 2006 Youssef returned in FUS de Rabat for six months. In season 2006/2007 played in other club from Rabat - FAR. With this team Rabeh play final on CAF Confederation Cup in 2006 and is a vice-champion on Morocco in 2007.
In 29 July 2007 signed with Levski Sofia.
Rabeh had a few problem with police in Bulgaria, after some incidents in night clubs.
He became a Champion of Bulgaria in 2009.
On 15 August 2009, Rabeh was suspended from the first team after an arrest for drink related incident. However, after a poor performance of Levski's defense, he was allowed to return to the first team.
Rabeh became famous with his non-observance of the regime in Levski, which caused him to be transferred in Russian club Anzhi. Still, during his stay with the Bulgarian side, he received praise for his fine defensive skills and was nicknamed the "Moroccan Beckenbauer".
On 8 February 2010, Levski transferred the Moroccan defender to FC Anzhi Makhachkala, he signed a three-year-deal. Rabeh made his debut for the team from Dagestan in the 1:2 loss against Slavia Sofia in a friendly match, earning himself a booking for a foul on Petar Dimitrov. The match was abandoned in the 60th minute, following a number of complaints from FC Anzhi Makhachkala against referee decisions. Rabeh's disciplinary woes continued, as he purportedly ran away from his new team's training camp and refused to return. Moreover, he had allegedly borrowed some money from would-be teammate Todor Timonov just before leaving Dagestan, and did not repay him. Thus, he did not make a single official appearance for the Russian side and eventually returned to Morocco.
Rabeh was involved in several off-the-field incidents during his spell with Levski Sofia, including a three-year suspended prison sentence for drunk driving.
- Champion of Bulgaria 2009
- Bulgarian Supercup 2009
- CAF Confederation Cup 2006: Runner-up
- 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship: Fourth place
- topsport editor (2013-07-03). "Бивша звезда на "Левски" в ареста, Рабех опандизен за притежание на наркотици". .
- Юсеф Рабех премина във ФК Анжи
- unknown (2010-03-10). "Тодор Тимонов: Рабех ми взе повече от 50 евро". .
- Reuters (2010-02-23). "Rabeh goes missing two weeks after move to Russia". Guardian.co.uk.