Youth's Endearing Charm
|Youth's Endearing Charm|
|Directed by||William C. Dowlan|
|Written by||J. Edward Hungerford|
|Based on||Youth's Endearing Charm
by Maibelle Heikes Justice
|Starring||Mary Miles Minter
Harry von Meter
|Distributed by||Mutual Film|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Youth's Endearing Charm (also known as Youth's Melting Pot ) is a 1916 American silent drama film directed by William C. Dowlan. The film stars Mary Miles Minter, Wallace McDonald, and Harry von Meter. The script for the film was adapted by J. Edward Hungerford from a novel of the same name written by Maibelle Heikes Justice.
The film was about a court case and embezzlement.
- Mary Miles Minter as Mary Wade
- Wallace MacDonald as Harry Disbrow
- Harry von Meter as John Disbrow
- Gertrude Le Brandt as Mrs. Disbrow
- Al Ferguson as Joe Jenkins
- Bessie Banks as Mrs. Jenkins
- Harvey Clark as George Horton
- Margaret Nichols as Maud Horton
- The Moving Picture World, Volume 29. 29. World Photographic Publishing Company. 1916. p. 1706.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Youth's Endearing Charm
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Youth's Endearing Charm.|
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|