Youth Business Scotland
Youth Business Scotland is a programme provided by The Prince's Trust Scotland. It funds and supports young people to startup and grow a business. It provides advice and financial support for young people between 18 and 30 who would like to start their own business. It is one of The Prince's Charities.
The Youth Business Scotland programme was formed in 2012 by the merger of The Prince’s Trust Scotland and sister charity The Prince's Trust Youth Business Scotland (formerly The Prince’s Scottish Youth Business Trust; PSYBT). The Prince’s Trust Scotland had been established in 2000 when The Prince’s Trust was devolved into English, Northern Ireland, Scottish and Welsh organisations. PSYBT had been established in 1989 by Charles, Prince of Wales.
- Williamson, Mark (7 November 2011). "Funding pot for youth businesses to double". The Herald (Glasgow). Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Start-up numbers soar with Prince's Trust help". business7.co.uk. 22 January 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Smith, Mark (9 August 2006). "Young Scots rarely think of starting own business". The Herald (Glasgow). Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Prince's trust offers pointers for young entrepreneurs". The Scotsman. 16 January 2006. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Smith, Mark (28 November 2001). "Prince among aftercare advisors". The Herald (Glasgow). (subscription required)
- "Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust has helped two Scottish groups, Wholefood and Sweet Nothing and Suits and Troops get on their feet". The Herald (Glasgow). 9 June 1998.
- "Putting its trust in new ventures". The Scotsman. 2 October 2003. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "About PSYBT | Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust". psybt.org.uk. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Celebrating 100 of the best PSYBT supported businesses". psybt.org.uk. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
|This article about an organisation in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|