The Groups have many products, most of it uses the name Ypióca followed by a name (like Ypióca Gold, Ypióca Crystal, Ypioca 150 etc...). Sapupara is the name of another famous product of the Group, being sold with the names Sapupara Ouro (gold) and Sapupara Prata (silver).
There are also many other Ypióca Group products, like mixed drinks (Ypióca Limão, Sapupara Limão), wines (Catuaba Garanhão and Catuaba Vinhagrinha) and Naturágua, a famous mineral water brand in Ceará.
In the transformation and distillation of the sugarcane the Ypióca Group uses technology imported from England and Scotland. For the ageing the group uses the traditional wooden barrels. It uses four lines of automatic machines for bottling the final product.
- Harrison, Virginia (October 8, 2013). "Cachaça (Brazil) - Five global liquors about to go big". CNNMoney. cnn.com. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- "Novo presidente confirma aumento da produусo | Economia". O POVO Online. October 25, 2012. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- "Barrels". Ypióca Group. Archived from the original on 2009-01-06. Retrieved 2013-10-08.
- Official site - (It starts in Portuguese but can be changed to English).
- Ypióca´s Cachaça Museum Site
|This Brazilian cuisine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|