|Look up yr or Ýr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
YR, Yr or yr may refer to:
- Yr (Younger Futhark), ᛦ (transliterated Ʀ), a rune of the Younger Futhark
- Ur (rune), ᚣ (transliterated y), used in Anglo-Saxon manuscript tradition
- Yr (digraph), two characters used as a unit in mainland China's official Pinyin romanization system to write the single vowel /r̝/ in certain languages
YR, Yr or yr, with or without punctuation, may be abbreviations for:
- Younger (title)
- Yves Rocher (company)
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge, a module for the game Red Alert 2
- yr.no, a Norwegian weather-related site
- Yr (album), by Steve Tibbetts
- Ýr, a female given name used in Faroese and Icelandic
- Yr. Robert Lalkovits – Axone, a composer, songwriter and remix music producer based in Budapest
- Y&R (disambiguation)
- All articles with titles beginning with "Yr"
- All articles with titles containing "Yr"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.