|Genre||Drama, Comedy, Romance, Cooking, Diana Vickers|
|Directed by||Rory B. Quintos
Don M. Cuaresma
|Starring||Judy Ann Santos
|Theme music composer||Ogie Alcasid|
|Ending theme||Huwag Mong Iwan Ang Puso by Yeng Constantino|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, English|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||150|
|Executive producer(s)||Des D. Tanwangco|
|Production company(s)||Star Creatives|
|Picture format||1080i SDTV|
|Original release||June 25, 2007– January 18, 2008|
Ysabella is a Philippine television romantic soap opera starring Judy Ann Santos with Ryan Agoncillo and Derek Ramsay. It aired from June 25, 2007 to January 18, 2008 with a total of 150 episodes in 2 seasons on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida replacing Maria Flordeluna.
The story revolves around a young cook named Ysabella Cuenca. At an early age, Ysabella develops an inclination for cooking, and dreams of becoming a great cook like her mother, Rosario Cuenca.
However, her mother's misfortune causes Ysabella to taste the bitterness of life. This teaches her to be meticulous and devoted to her cooking; and cynical when it comes to love. She grows with one goal in mind—to be the best cook in their area and exact revenge on the woman who was responsible for her mother's misery.
Along the way, Ysabella meets three men who will show her how sweet it is to fall in love. Who will give her the right mixture of happiness? Will it be the cocky, street-smart Andrew Amarillo, the hot chef Mito Valenzuela or the serious but sensitive Albert?
- Judy Ann Santos as Ysabella "Ysay" Cuenca
- Ryan Agoncillo as Andrew Amarillo† and Albert Amarillo†
- Derek Ramsay as Mito Valenzuela
- Coney Reyes as Victoria Amarillo - Top Chef "Florencia's" and she also owns the "Victoria's Corporation" But despite her success, she'd have been obtained and all she has to do to get them. After the competition, which she lost, she was sent to Christina to kill Ysay.
- Gina Pareño as Trinidad "Trining" Mendoza - Ysabella's second mother an unrelenting to establish the needs of her family. She also took charge of the Ysay's restaurant.
- Aiza Seguerra as Alex Mendoza - The closest friend of Ysay. But there is a test to test the closeness of the two. She wants Tere. But she had a boyfriend. She has a minor jealousy in him. But despite this, Tere was still don't know that Alex likes her.
- Valeen Montenegro as Lima Amarillo-Valenzuela - an obedient daughter of Victoria and the sister of Albert and Andrew, and she tasted the first love for Jordan and also focused her heart with Reno. Later she married Jordan.
- Aldred Gatchalian as Jordan Valenzuela - The younger brother. His love is granted only the woman, and it was Lima. He married Lima.
- Jason Abalos as Reno† - The mysterious man who claims Ysay as the "caretaker" Eventually, he returned to Manila to work. He Lima and liked her. Reno died due to tumor.
- Spanky Manikan as Perry Mendoza†
- Desiree Del Valle as Cristina Mancado† - Former girlfriend of Andrew Amarillo. They have a son named "Tingloy". In the end, Cristina attempted to kill Ysay but Cristina shoots Albert while saving Ysay and she was killed by the police.
- Pokwang as Phuket - Victoria's honest right-hand. She is the only person who knows the real life of Victoria.
- Kat Alano as Georgia Rodriguez - The women love to get the victory.
- Jeffrey Santos as Apolinario Reyes - The attendant of the "farm" by Andrew.
- Sitti Navarro as Tere - The woman wants Alex but she has a "boyfriend".
- Lito Pimentel as Homer - Victoria's staff expected.
- Olyn Membian as Bonnie - Lima's secretary
- Juan Rodrigo as Fernando Montalban
- Perla Bautista as Lupe† - Victoria's mother
- Isabel Blaesi
- Michael Conan
- Benjamin Alves
- Angelica Panganiban as Venice - The woman accidentally likes Mito.
- Rosanna Roces as Rosario Cuenca† - teach her daughter Ysay to cook. She gave less stolen recipe book with Ysay, the wick of her early death. She is married to Abdul and the mother of Ysabella.
- Mhyco Aquino as Noel† - Norman's Son
- Freddie Webb as Norman† - Rosario's boyfriend
- Phoemela Baranda as herself / a reporter
- Ethel Booba as Darna - Mito's co host on his show.
- Mickey Ferriols One of the co-host of Mito
- Evangeline Pascual as Mrs. Valenzuela - Mito and Jordan's mother
- Andre Tiangco as Mr. Valenzuela - Mito and Jordan's father
- Sonny Parsons as the Barangay Chairman
- Leo Rialp as Prince Hugo
- Roderick Paulate as himself (a host)
- Carla Martinez as Sophia Amarillo - Victoria's Sister and her enemy.
- Sharlene San Pedro as Young Alex
- Jairus Aquino as Young Andrew and Albert
- Celine Lim as Young Ysabella
- Christian Vasquez as Young Norman
- Maricel Laxa as Young Victoria
- Gardo Versoza as Young Perry
- Neri Naig as Young Lupe
- Nadia Montenegro as Young Trining
- Farrah Florer as Young Sophia
- Morissette Amon as Duwendita
- Ysabella received three nominations from the 2008 PMPC Star Awards for Television. Judy Ann Santos and Coney Reyes garnered Best Drama Actress nods while the show itself is included in the roster of Best Primetime Drama Series citations.
Ysabella became infamous as its timeslot was shuffled around by ABS-CBN to give way to dramas geared towards younger demographics.
- June 25-August 3 (Episodes 1-30): Monday-Friday 7:45-8:30 p.m.
- August 6-August 31 (Episodes 31-50): Monday-Friday 8:30-9:15 p.m. (to give way for Kokey)
- September 3-September 21 (Episodes 51-65): Monday-Friday 9:15-10:00 p.m. (to give way for Pangarap na Bituin)
- September 24-October 5 (Episodes 66-75): Monday-Friday 10:00-10:45 p.m. (to give way for Lastikman)
- October 8-December 7 (Episodes 76-120): Monday-Friday 10:45-11:30 p.m. (to give way for Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 2)
- December 10-January 18 (Episodes 121-150): Monday-Friday 10:00-10:45 p.m.