(Redirected from Ysengrin)
|Look up Isegrim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isegrim or Isegrimm (also Isengrin, Ysengrin, Ysengrimus) may refer to:
- Isengrim, the wolf character in Reynard the Fox
- Ysengrin, a wolf-like character in Gunnerkrigg Court
- Ysengrimus a 12th-century series of fables about Ysengrimus the Wolf and Reinardus the Fox
- Der Isegrimm, a poem by Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff
- Isegrimm, a patriotic novel by Willibald Alexis, published 1864
- Izegrim (band), formerly Isegrim, a female fronted death/thrash metal band from the Netherlands
- Isengrim, a number of hobbits in Tolkien's legendarium
- Michael Isengrin, 16th century printer in Basel, see Horapollo
- Wolfpack Isegrim, a German wolfpack of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isegrim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.