|Look up Yucatán or Yucatan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yucatán is a Mexican state.
Yucatán also commonly refers to the Yucatán Peninsula, an area divided between Mexico, Belize and Guatemala.
Yucatán or Yucatan may also refer to:
- Republic of Yucatán, an independent country that existed briefly in the 1840s
- Yucatan Township, Houston County, Minnesota
- Yucatan, Minnesota
- Yucatan, Missouri
- Yucatan Landing, Louisiana
- "Yucatán", a Chilean secret police code name for a building in Santiago used by Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional (DINA)
- Venados de Yucatán, a soccer team
- Yucatán Channel, a strait between Mexico and Cuba connecting the Caribbean Sea with the Gulf of Mexico
- Yucatan crater, an impact crater in Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.