Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Yucatán or Yucatan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yucatán is a Mexican state.
Yucatán also commonly refers to
- Yucatán Peninsula, an area divided between Mexico, Belize and Guatemala
Yucatán or Yucatan may also refer to:
- Republic of Yucatán, an independent country that existed briefly in the 1840s
- Yucatán (film), a 2018 Spanish comedy film
- Yucatan crater, an impact crater in Mexico
- Yucatán, a Chilean secret police code name for a building in Santiago used by Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional
- Venados de Yucatán, a soccer team
- Yucatán Channel, a strait between Mexico and Cuba connecting the Caribbean Sea with the Gulf of Mexico
- Yucatan Landing, Louisiana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yucatán.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.