|Look up yuck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yuck is an exclamation of disgust.
Yuck may also refer to:
- Yuck factor, the wisdom of repugnance
- Yuck, a 1984 book by James Stevenson
- Yuck!, a 2009 prank phone call track from The Final Call (Matt Tilley album)
- Yuck (Yin Yang Yo!), a character in animated television series Yin Yang Yo!
- Yuck, a Love Story, a 2000 children's novel by Don Gillmor
- Yuck Twenty, nickname for the AN/UYK-20 ruggedized small computer
- Yucks, a former nickname for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Yuck (band), a British rock band
- Yuck (album), a 2011 album by that band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yuck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.