(Redirected from Yuck (disambiguation))
Yuck is an exclamation of disgust.
Yuck may also refer to:
- Yuck (band), a British rock band
- Yuck (album), their 2011 album
- "Yuck" (Joyryde song), 2019
- "Yuck", by 2 Chainz feat. Lil Wayne from Based on a T.R.U. Story (2012)
- "Yuck", by Logic from Bobby Tarantino II (2018)
- "Yuck", by Charli XCX from Crash (2022)
- Yuck factor, the wisdom of repugnance
- Yuck (Yin Yang Yo!), a character in animated television series Yin Yang Yo!
- "Yuck!", 2009 track from Matt Tilley's prank phone call album The Final Call
- Yuck!, 1984 book by James Stevenson
- Yuck! The Nature and Moral Significance of Disgust, 2011 book by Daniel R. Kelly