Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Yue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yue or Yueh (Yüeh) // may refer to:
- Guangdong, abbreviated 粵 Yuè, a province of China
- Yue Nan (Chinese: 越南) or Vietnam
- Zhejiang, informally abbreviated 越 Yuè, a province of China
- Yue Chinese, a branch of Chinese, spoken primarily in and around Guangdong and Guangxi.
- Cantonese, a dialect of Yue Chinese, widely spoken in Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Baiyue, a collection of ancient peoples in coastal southern China.
- Shanyue, a tribe resided in the Yue area during Han Dynasty
- Yue (state), a state in modern northern Zhejiang during the Spring and Autumn Period
- Minyue, an ancient kingdom located at modern Fujian.
- Nanyue, an ancient kingdom consisting of modern Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, and northern Vietnam
- Wuyue, a state in modern Zhejiang during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Yueqin, a traditional Chinese string instrument
- Yue (Chinese: 籥), an ancient Chinese wind instrument
- Yue ware, early Chinese celadon pottery
- Yue (surname) (岳 or 乐), Chinese surname
- Yue Fei, Song Dynasty patriot and general
- Shawn Yue, actor/singer based in Hong Kong
- Yuè, a Chinese given name, including 悦 (happy), or 越 (beyond), 玥 (precious stone), or 月 (moon)
- Wellington Yueh, a character from Frank Herbert's Dune universe
- Princess Yue, a character on the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Yue, a character in the anime and manga Cardcaptor Sakura
- Yue Ayase, a character from the multiple anime series and manga Negima
- Yue Katou, a character in the manga Angel Sanctuary by Kaori Yuki
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.