From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yue or Yueh (Yüeh) // may refer to:
- Guangdong, abbreviated 粵 Yuè, a province of China
- Yue Nan (Chinese: 越南) or Vietnam
- Zhejiang, informally abbreviated 越 Yuè, a province of China
- Yue Chinese, a branch of Chinese, spoken primarily in and around Guangdong
- Cantonese, a dialect of Yue Chinese, spoken in Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau
- Baiyue, a collection of ancient peoples in coastal southern China.
- Shanyue, a tribe resided in the Yue area during Han Dynasty
- Yue (state), a state in modern northern Zhejiang during the Spring and Autumn Period
- Minyue, an ancient kingdom located at modern Fujian.
- Nanyue, an ancient kingdom consisting of modern Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, and northern Vietnam
- Wuyue, a state in modern Zhejiang during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Yueqin, a traditional Chinese string instrument
- Yue (Chinese: 籥), an ancient Chinese wind instrument
- Yue (surname) (岳 and 樂), Chinese surname
- Yue Fei, Song Dynasty patriot and general
- Shawn Yue, actor/singer based in Hong Kong
- Yuè, a Chinese given name, including 悦 (happy), or 越 (beyond), 玥 (precious stone), or 月 (moon)
- Wellington Yueh, a character from Frank Herbert's Dune universe
- Princess Yue, a character on the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Yue, a character in the anime and manga Cardcaptor Sakura
- Yue Ayase, a character from the multiple anime series and manga Negima
- Yue Katou, a character in the manga Angel Sanctuary by Kaori Yuki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.