|Owner||Guangzhou Sports Bureau|
(1993–1997, 2001–2008, 2010)
The stadium was built in 1950 with a capacity of 35,000 people. However, following renovation and the installation of fixed seating in 2012, the capacity is now 18,000. It serves as the home stadium for Guangzhou R&F of the Chinese Super League and sometimes the reserve team of Guangzhou Evergrande.
- December 25, 2010: 3rd Asia Tour: Super Show 3 - The Boy band South Korean Super Junior held a concert to a sold-out crowd of 30,000 people at the stadium.
- March 17, 2012: Yuexiushan hosts the first Canton Derby as Guangzhou R&F beat reigning league champions and former Yuexiushan tenants Guangzhou Evergrande 2-0.
- Spring 2015: Yuexiushan hosts Asian Champions League football as Guangzhou R&F play in the group stages. R&F came through two qualifying rounds after finishing third in the Chinese Super League in 2014.
- "Guangzhou R&F 2013 Season Review: Work in progress : Wild East Football". wildeastfootball.net. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "Guangzhou Fuli 2 – 0 Guangzhou Evergrande: Canton Derby Shock : Wild East Football". wildeastfootball.net. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "Yuexiushan News: Asia here we come! : Wild East Football". wildeastfootball.net. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
|This article about a China sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|