Yufuin no Mori
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yufuin no Mori (ゆふいんの森, The Forest of Yufuin), Yufu DX ((ゆふDX)) and Yufu ((ゆふ)) are limited express train services operated by Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu) which run from Hakata via Yufuin to Ōita and Beppu.
- KiHa 71 series DMU: 1989–present (Yufuin no Mori)
- KiHa 72 DMU: 1999–present (New Yufuin no Mori)
- KiHa 183-1000 DMU:
- 1992–1999 (Yufuin no Mori II)
- 2004–2011 (Yufu DX) Withdrawn 10 January 2011.
- KiHa 185 series DMU: 1992–present (Yufu)
- "観光列車「あそ1962」、特急「ゆふDX」さよなら企画について" [Details of "Aso 1962" and "Yufu DX" Sayonara Schedule] (Press release) (in Japanese). JR Kyushu. 20 October 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.