DVD cover for Yugant.
|Directed by||Aparna Sen|
|Written by||Aparna Sen|
Deepak (Anjan Dutt) and Anasuya (Roopa Ganguly) are an estranged couple, now leading separate lives in Cuttack and Bombay. They meet again after 18 months of separation, at a small fishing village where they had once honeymooned. Though driven apart by their careers, Deepak and Anasuya realize that their feelings for each other have not changed, and slowly they struggle for reconciliation.
Though this may be the story's outline (a fictional line for screenplay), the film really speaks about the Gulf war (war for Oil) and its impact on our environment, living creatures and humans.
- "Anjan Dutt". IMDb.com. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Rupa Ganguly". IMDb. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- "Through the eyes of Nima Rahman". The Daily Star. 2017-11-11. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "43rd National Film Awards". International Film Festival of India.
- "43rd National Film Awards (PDF)" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals.
|This article about a Bengali film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|