Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yugo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yugo may refer to:
- Yugo, a brand used by Zastava Automobiles for many export markets
- Zastava Koral, also known as the Yugo, a subcompact vehicle built by Zastava Automobiles
- Yugo (given name), a masculine Japanese given name
- Yugo, Baltistan, a small village in the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region
- Yugo Amaryl, a fictional character in Isaac Asimov's Foundation series
- Yugo (manga), 1994–2004 manga series
- King Yugo, the main character of the Wakfu (TV series)
- Yugo class submarine, midget submarines used by North Korea
- Yugo-nostalgia, a cultural phenomenon occurring among some citizens of the former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Yugo-Zapadnaya, the southwestern terminus of the Sokolnicheskaya Line of the Moscow Metro
- All pages with a title containing Yugo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yugo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.