Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yugo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yugo may refer to:
- Yugo, a brand used by Zastava Automobiles for many export markets
- Zastava Koral, also known as the Yugo, a subcompact vehicle built by Zastava Automobiles
- Yugo (given name), a masculine Japanese given name
- Yugo, Baltistan, a small village in the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region
- Yugo Amaryl, a fictional character in Isaac Asimov's Foundation series
- Yugo (manga), 1994–2004 manga series
- King Yugo, the main character of the Wakfu (TV series)
- Yugo class submarine, midget submarines used by North Korea
- Yugo-nostalgia, a cultural phenomenon occurring among some citizens of the former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Yugo-Zapadnaya, the southwestern terminus of the Sokolnicheskaya Line of the Moscow Metro
- All pages with a title containing Yugo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yugo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.