From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yugo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yugo may refer to:
- Yugo, a brand used by Zastava Automobiles for many export markets
- The Zastava Koral, also known as the Yugo, a subcompact vehicle built by Zastava Automobiles
- Yugo, Baltistan, a small village in the disputed Jammu and Kashmir region
- Yugo (Bloody Roar), a character from the video game series Bloody Roar
- Yugo Amaryl, a fictional character in Isaac Asimov's Foundation series
- Yugo (manga), 1994–2004 manga series
- King Yugo, the main character of the Wakfu (TV series).
- Yugo Ichiyanagi (born 1985), a Japanese footballer
- Yūgo Ishikawa (born 1960), a Japanese manga artist
- Yugo Nakamura (born 1970), Japanese web designer
- Yugo Takahashi, a Japanese voice actor
- Yugo Sako, a Japanese filmmaker
- Yugo-nostalgia, a cultural phenomenon occurring among some citizens of the former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Yugo-Zapadnaya, the southwestern terminus of the Sokolnicheskaya Line of the Moscow Metro
- Yugo class submarine, midget submarines used by North Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yugo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.