|Country of origin||Japan|
|Publication types||Books and journals|
|Nonfiction topics||Social science and humanities|
|No. of employees||100|
Yuhikaku Publishing Co., Ltd. (株式会社 有斐閣, Kabushiki-gaisha Yūhikaku) is a Japanese publishing company known as a specialist legal publisher. It has been run by the Egusa family since its foundation in 1877, headquartered in Kanda-Jinbōchō, Tokyo.
- Shisui, Koshin (16 February 2011). "Japanese universities get behind e-books". asahi.com. Asahi Shimbun. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- 会社案内 (in Japanese). Yuhikaku Publishing. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- Ibusuki, Makoto (February 2009). "Japanese Law via the Internet". Globalex. New York University School of Law. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- 有斐閣略年譜 (PDF) (in Japanese). Yuhikaku Publishing. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yuhikaku Publishing.|
- Yuhikaku Publishing(in Japanese)