Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yui may refer to:
- Yui (name), a Japanese name
- Yui (singer) (born 1987), Japanese singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actress
- Yui people or Ibi, a Timucuan-speaking people in what now is Georgia, United States
- Yui, Shizuoka, a former town located in Shizuoka, Japan
- Yui Station, a railway station on the Tōkaidō Main Line in Shizuoka
- Corrector Yui, a 1999 magical girl series
- Yui Rail, an alternate name for the Okinawa Urban Monorail
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.