From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yui may refer to:
- Yui (name), a Japanese name
- Yui (singer) (born 1987), Japanese singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actress
- Yui people or Ibi, a Timucuan-speaking people in what now is Georgia, United States
- Yui, Shizuoka, a former town located in Shizuoka, Japan
- Yui Station, a railway station on the Tōkaidō Main Line in Shizuoka
- Corrector Yui, a 1999 magical girl series
- Yui Rail, an alternate name for the Okinawa City Monorail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.